In this policy, “Pristinewebwork”, “we”, “us” and “our” represents Pristinewebwork.
“User” and “visitor” and “you” refers to you. At Pristinewebwork, protecting your personal data is important.
As you use our website, you agree to this policy. We may update this policy (effective from 25 of May 2018) at any time so please check back regularly.
WHEN WE COLLECT DATA
We collect data through one of our contact forms.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for the following purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website:
– For administering our website business purposes;
– Personalising our website to you;
– To provide you with the information of our services that you request;
– To communicate with you regarding the services you’ve requested and respond to your questions and comments;
– With consent to send you our email newsletter.
– To provide third parties with statistical information about website usage.
Only in exceptional circumstances or for processing requirements we may share your data with:
– Law enforcement, fraud prevention
– Professional service providers, such as IT providers, professional advisers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
Please email us to find out who our contractors and third party associations are
– Under legal circumstances in a dispute or issue.
Pristinewebwork will only store your information while a website is hosted with us, we are working on a project or if we may be working together in future again. Generally we will delete data within 5 – 7 years.
Pristinewebwork will report any data breach of this website, systems and/or database to the ICO and relevant individuals potentially affected within 72 hours of the breach notification.
Pristinewebwork use secure hosting companies and have secure measures in place.
PERSONAL DATA – YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights to your personal data and how we use it.
– Access: At any time you are permitted to access your personal data which we possess. We may charge for any requests if substantial.
– Be informed: This policy describes all uses of your data.
– Restrict object/processing: You may always restrict processing of data.
– Rectification: Inform us if any data is incorrect.
– Removal: You may request removal of your data from our records unless explicitly required (we will discuss if necessary).
– Portability: You can request a (machine-readable format) copy of your personal data.
For any of these requests please email us at [email protected]
Our website uses very little cookies. We only include cookies to ensure we can monitor our traffic and ensure a good user experience for the user. If you expressed consent before and would like to disable cookies on our website you may do so below however please be advised this may affect functionality of the website.
– google analytics opt out – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– change browser settings – http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies
– clear existing cookies – Clear your browser history and ensure you include deletion of cookies.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time. To withdraw your consent, please email at [email protected]
Get In Touch
If you are interested in working with us then please drop us a line, we would love to hear from you.